Click above to upload, but first read below. Thank you!
Please read our document requirements:
- To create outlines on font in adobe illustrator: Select Text, go to type then click “Create outlines” or just ctrl+shift+O
- Please Make sure your document color mode is CMYK when you save this ensures file integrity.
- Linked images create problems. You must copy and paste images into the file before saving so missing links are not created.
- If Pantone color matching is required, the color in the file must be picked from the color books in your swatch library in Adobe Illustrator (PANTONE + Solid Coated)
- Native Illustrator vector files .pdf and ai file format are acceptable.
- High Resolution jpeg, or tiff is acceptable (300 dpi)
- One page per document (NO MULTIPLE PAGE PDFs PLEASE)
- Flatten your transparencies. This will ensure gradients will print properly, and transparencies are read properly by our rip software
- Create at actual size when possible, no crop marks included unless you include bleed (1/8in bleed is fine)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher documents, are not useable in most cases
- Please make all cut lines vector drawings on a separate layer.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 847-459-4840. Our friendly staff can answer questions as to how to properly set up files for pre-press.
FEATURED PRODUCTS & SERVICES
WIDE FORMAT DIGITAL PRINTING
DIGITAL ROUTING CUTTING & FINISHING
ETCHED/ENGRAVED PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
CUSTOM PACKAGE PROTOTYPING
VEHICLE MAGNETS WRAP GRAPHICS
WIDE FORMAT DIGITAL PRINTING & FINISHING
At Frankenstitch, we’re here to help- with advice and quality customer care. And printing is just the beginning! We are proud to provide services to our clients that our competitors do not, such as banner hemming, contract sewing, and print fulfillment with shipping and warehousing. We can also digitally cut your supplied printed or non-printed materials, to your exact specifications, using our state-of-the-art Zund cutter.
- Sign retailers
- Media Buyers
- Graphics companies
- Promotional retailers
- Ad Agencies
- Clothing Manufacturers
- Packaging Designers
- Freelance Designers
- Trade Show Professionals